Refund Policy 🛍
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want every customer to have a great experience with Wild. We think you’ll love Wild but if for any reason you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, we’ve outlined our cancellation, refund & return policy below so you know exactly where you stand.
Our cancellation policy
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
1. If you have a recurring subscription, you can cancel it (and therefore any subsequent orders) at any time. However, once an order has been placed in our system and payment completed, we are unable to process a cancellation on that specific order, even if you cancel your subscription. You will be sent reminder emails that your subscription is due to renew and you can access your account at any time to check the date of your next order. We recommend that you check your spam inbox and mark our email address as a safe sender to ensure that you receive these reminders!
2. If you order a one time purchase product, you have an hour to get in contact with us if you need to amend or cancel your order. Please use our help form here to get in contact, and please try and include your order number!
If you are a new customer (i.e. you’ve never used a Wild product before), you are covered under our 30 day satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy with your first order, you can contact us and if we are unable to solve your issue, you will be refunded your original order price. All we ask is that you try the product first and be open to solutions we can offer!
To claim under the 30-day satisfaction guarantee, we require you to contact our customer service team within 30 days of the product arriving at your delivery address and must include details of why you wish to submit a claim under the satisfaction guarantee. You can contact us here.
Our refund policy
The below policy outlines most situations that you could (but we hope you won’t!) find yourself in with Wild. Please note, if you have purchased an item of ours from another store (Boots, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose etc.), please refer to the individual store’s refund policy as we are unable to process refunds for items bought in person.
1. My Wild is faulty or broken We don’t like faulty products any more than you. If you’ve watched our setup video and still can’t get the case working, we’ll get your item replaced or refunded right away. To arrange this, please fill out our contact form within 14 days of your order being delivered letting us know what the issue is. To get this resolved quickly, it’s helpful if you can provide your original order number and a description or video/picture of the fault.
Once we’ve sorted your issue, there’s no need to return the faulty item, but if you’re in the UK, you can recycle any used case with TerraCycle. Please ensure you clean your case to remove any trace of deodorant before you recycle it. You can find TerraCycle box locations in Boots stores (see Boots’ website for details). Please do not return faulty items before getting in touch with our customer service team or your issue may not be resolved!
2. I’ve been sent the wrong order! Our packing team has a lot of orders to get through and very occasionally they might send out the wrong colour case or scent (we’re only human!). If you’ve received the wrong order, let us know within 14 days of receiving the order via our contact form and we’ll unite you with the correct item(s). If possible, attach a photo of the incorrect order you have received and state the item that’s missing. There’s no need to return the incorrect item so please keep it as a spare or pass it onto a friend who might love Wild!
3. I’m not happy with how well Wild is working on me We want every customer to use Wild and think WOW! Whilst the vast majority do, if you’re not happy with Wild we recommend reading our blog about a little thing called the transition period. If you stick with Wild for a little while longer and things don’t improve, please do get in touch with us via our contact form within 30 days of receiving your order. Please include your original order number and what your issue is, and we’ll be able to help you out. If you are a new customer, you are covered under our 30 day satisfaction guarantee. The satisfaction guarantee only applies to your initial order (i.e. case and refill bundles).
We care about the environment and encourage you not to throw your unused refills into landfill. If you’re no longer using your case, pass it on to a friend who might love Wild or, if you’re in the UK, you can recycle any used case with TerraCycle. Please ensure you clean your case to remove any trace of deodorant before you recycle it. You can find TerraCycle box locations in Boots stores (see Boots’ website for details).
Refill packs are non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to hygiene reasons. We will not accept returns on refill packs except when the item is faulty or in exceptional circumstances.
4. Help! Wild is hurting my pits! Wild has been formulated to be gentle on all skin types but a small proportion find their pits just don’t agree with Wild. If you’ve experienced an adverse reaction, we recommend checking out the remedies in our FAQs. If there’s no improvement, please contact us via our contact form within 30 days of receiving your first order. If you have sensitive skin, we have a sensitive range specially formulated for you and we’d recommend ordering this.
Refill packs are non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to hygiene reasons. We will not accept returns on refill packs except when the item is faulty, not as described or in exceptional circumstances.
Our returns policy
Due to the nature of our product, we are unable to accept returns due to a change of mind, change of circumstance or if you did not cancel your subscription before it was renewed. We will only accept returns if an item is faulty or it is not as described. If your situation meets these requirements and you wish to return an item, please contact us via our contact form. If you return an item without contacting us, we are unable to track it and therefore your issue may not be resolved.
If you bought your Wild from a retailer, please refer to that store’s returns policy as we cannot take returns not bought online.