Performance Marketing Executive
📍 Vauxhall, London
🤑 25000 - 32000 gbp / year
💪 Full time
Wild is a high growth, venture backed, direct to consumer business looking to eliminate single use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond.
Our mission is to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. Through our wildly sustainable products, we hope to redefine the future of personal care.
We launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com (UK) and Wildrefill.com (EU/ROW) in April 2020 and have been growing rapidly with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot and over £7.5m in funding. We are now looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to take our paid strategy to the next level as we begin to scale globally.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment.
About the Role
As a key member of the team (and a newly created position), you’ll be trusted with the management of paid media spend across primary channels such as: Facebook, Google, TikTok as well as support with e-commerce and website management. We are looking for an analytical and data-driven Performance Marketing Executive. This role is at the intersection of sales and marketing where your primary task will be to drive business growth by creating and delivering advertising campaigns across different platforms and markets. As well as ensuring the digital journey and website merchandising is on point. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility and push your own initiatives in a high-growth environment. We are looking for a self-starter who can juggle tasks and drive results to ensure Wild is generating strong social awareness and ROI.
- Support the Performance Marketing team in implementing paid acquisition campaigns across Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, and TikTok.
- Support with e-commerce and website management.
- Assist in creating reports and providing analysis around campaign performance.
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to performance marketing activities, developing A/B tests and sharing results with the wider team.
- Optimise and grow campaigns, carefully balancing KPIs including CPA, ROAS and traffic targets.
- Work with wider business teams including Brand, Design, CRM and Operational teams.
- Be on the forefront of expanding into new advertising platforms and support on other growth initiatives when necessary.
Who We’re Looking For:
- This is primarily a performance marketing role so you must be resilient, results focused and data-driven.
- Able to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment and are open to getting involved with a variety of different tasks.
- Have a keen interest in social media, online marketing, e-commerce and the digital landscape.
- Not afraid of expressing your opinions.
- A self-starter who is ambitious, customer focused and able to use your own initiative
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment you enter
- Speaking multiple languages is a bonus
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send send your CV and cover letter to