📍 Vauxhall, London
🤑 Salary £23,600 / year
💪 Full time
Wild is a high growth, venture backed, direct to consumer business looking to eliminate single use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond. Our mission is to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. Through our wildly sustainable products, we hope to redefine the future of personal care.
We launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com (UK) and Wildrefill.com (EU/ROW) in April 2020 and have been growing rapidly with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot and over £7.5m in funding. We are now looking for an Operations Intern to take our operations to the next level.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment.
About the Role
The scope of the Operations team at Wild is really broad, covering supply chain management (stock planning, managing suppliers), logistics (fulfilment and shipping), product development, and customer operations. In this role you will be at the heart of the business - with a constant focus on how to make our product and customer experience better. We are looking for an analytical and process-driven intern to report into our Operations Manager and support on order fulfilment and reporting key operational metrics
We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindset, attention to detail, a desire to get stuff done and a willingness to tackle any problem. If you want to work in a start-up environment, which cares deeply about sustainability and making people's armpits smell great, then please apply.
What you'll do
- Track, monitor and analyse key operational metrics to understand how to improve the business and which areas to focus on
- Work with warehouses to ensure fulfilment SLAs are achieved
- Work with the Customer Service team to understand customer pain points and how to improve Wild’s current product (e.g. customer surveys, delivery experience)
- Own and manage initiatives to improve our order fulfilment and delivery processes
- Stay abreast of latest sustainable product trends and always think about how we can implement these at Wild
- Graduated with at least 2:1 degree (ideally a STEM subject)
- Ideally 1 year work experience / some work experience in analytical role
- Excellent attention to detail, with organised structured working and strong prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, able to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An open mindset, able to overcome operational challenges at speed
- Ability to take ownership of challenges and processes
- Strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel/Google sheet knowledge
- Passionate about the environment
What we offer
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension for full time position
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org