Customer Experience Exec. (Fluent German) APPLY NOW
The Wild team are young, ambitious and looking to disrupt the world of personal care by creating more innovative and sustainable products with a bold and inspiring brand.
We launched our refillable deodorant to the German market last year, and since then we’ve seen huge interest in the market. With all this demand, we are now looking for someone to help us manage the growing number of customers who want to hear more about Wild and help solve any questions or queries they may have.
We need a self-starter who wants to embrace the fast pace and dynamic start-up environment and who has a passion for our customers, loves solving problems and is incredibly efficient at getting things done.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer-facing roles, show an ability to work well under pressure and have a can-do attitude helping Wild deliver best-in-class customer service to our wonderful followers. Customer service never sleeps, so there may be times when you have to be flexible with your working hours.
What the role will entail:
- Primarily managing the German queries in the Wild inbox - responding to queries, updating customer accounts and ensuring any customer issues are resolved effectively. When there are fewer German queries, you will be expected to help out with the English ones.
- Managing any customer queries and comments through our social media platforms, ensuring we are clear and help any prospective or current customers with any questions they have.
- Using and creating basic reporting to help track, manage and improve our efficiency and effectiveness across our communications.
- Improving our FAQs and basic answers so we reduce overall customer care contacts and ensure our customers are 100% clear on how everything works. This will include translation tasks.
- Be prepared to help out with other aspects of the business, aiding the growing German team and also the UK team if required.
What we can offer:
- Fast-paced environment with room to rapidly grow with the company.
- Mix of working from our Vauxhall office (3 days or more a week) and work from home from time to time.
- Thursday drinks
- 25 days holiday
- Salary: £23-£25K depending on experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly yet professional writing manner
- Fluent in English and German.
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.|||Vauxhall, London|||Operations||||||PxT~8D1vQjFchZoy|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||22600|||25000|||true