Junior Creative / Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Who we are:
We are Wild, and our mission is to be a pioneer in sustainable and natural personal care, acting as a positive catalyst to raise the standards of sustainability across the bathroom. We want to build a progressive and inclusive business that makes switching to natural and sustainable products possible without compromise.
Our hero product is our refillable, natural deodorant which has seen massive success since our launch in 2019. We’re always expanding our range of products which now includes sensitive skin deodorants, soaps, and travel-sized deos, and this is only going to get bigger and more exciting as time goes on!
An overview of the role:
We are very excited to be growing our creative team by hiring a Junior Creative / Graphic Designer with a good knowledge of social media channels and content plus a track record of strong editing skills in both stills and moving image. Ideally, you will be someone looking to grow as a creative and develop a wide range of skills, under the guidance of our Lead Creative.
Reporting to and assisting the Lead Creative across the board, your main focus will be on the post-photoshoot editing of content for social, adverts, website content and all-round marketing collateral, as well as getting involved in all other creative outputs of the branding including print/packaging, creative ideation and photoshoots. There’s always plenty going on here at Wild, and you will absolutely get as much out of this role as you put in, so we’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and energy to dive into the deep end and further the brand’s success.
Some examples of what you may do on any given day (not an exhaustive list, we’re always exploring new ways to develop the Wild Creative Dept!)
- Assist on photoshoots (styling, composition, etc)
- Post-production editing (video and stills)
- Designing and/or updating designs for print
- Assist in developing plans for the creative direction of upcoming photoshoots/campaigns/product launches
- Copywriting for socials and/or the website.
- File management/archiving.
- A degree in Graphic Design / Creative Media / Creative Design / etc.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro)
- An exciting portfolio of past creative projects - Quality over quantity, ‘all killer, no filler’ as they say.
- Experience in animation/moving image that you are keen to develop would be a bonus. (We’re talking moving text/graphics and transitions here, not Pixar blockbusters).
- Get ready for the cliché: The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment as an enthusiastic self-starter.
- A hunger to develop new skills to the benefit of the brand AND yourself as a creative.
- Experience in creating content for social.
- An excellent communicator who is able to work with people at all levels and across departments.
- A collaborative and creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Good taste in music — we will alternate control over the playlist and this is a serious responsibility.
- Great time management skills.
Bonus points for:
- An active interest in sustainability! Don’t shy away if you’re new to the idea of sustainable living, but we do want to work alongside someone with a healthy respect for the environment and a willingness to learn more about our effect on the planet and what we can do about it.
- Experience designing for print/packaging.
- A great eye for colours and colour combinations.
- Experience in social media (could be management, content creation, or just a self-professed know-it-all of all the latest updates and features).
What you’ll get out of this:
- A rewarding role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care.
- Weekly early finishes & drinks with the team.
- A flexible working situation (The role is mostly based in the office & studio but there is the option for WFH days).
- Guidance from the Lead Creative to develop your own creative skillset.
- A fun, dynamic working environment in both our main office and creative studio (They’re in the same building).
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experiences. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
If you’re ready to take a walk on the Wild side, send your CV and a portfolio of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Junior Creative/Graphic Designer Application’.|||Vauxhall, London|||Marketing||||||_Dlo7PERlIMk~yG9|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||25000|||28000|||true