Junior Account Executive
📍 Kennington, London
💪 Full time
Hey there, we’re Wild. We’re on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up, launching our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in 2020 - we’re also one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. Sounds fun, right?
About the Role
Having launched as a D2C business in 2020 Wild is now looking to scale up its retail presence internationally. With successful launches in Sainsbury’s, Boots, and Waitrose in the UK in 2021 Wild is looking for an Account Executive to support the continued growth.
The role requires a fast learner with an entrepreneurial instinct and excellent communication skills. You will support some of the largest retailers in the UK and manage some smaller accounts. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, be passionate about Wild’s mission, and have the ambition to make their mark on the retail journey. You will either have experience in FMCG or show the ability to learn very quickly in a high-growth environment.
- Work closely with Account Managers to provide best-in-class customer service, assisting with processes such as promo nominations, New Line Forms & other retailer requests
- Support Account Managers in forecasting & financial planning
- Manage and grow micro retail accounts
- Support business development activities: reaching out to new accounts, organising send-outs, thinking of creative ways to catch retailer's attention
- Work with the Head of Retail & Account Managers to improve Wild’s sales in current retailers
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to network, build contacts and represent Wild
- Competent in using excel
- Great communication skills - the ability to form excellent external and internal relationships
- Ambitious - able to think big and get people behind the Wild vision for a more sustainable bathroom
- Keen to learn - you’re curious and want to understand new topics and pick up new skills
- Collaborative - you’ll work closely with Account Managers and other internal teams so you must be able to work well in teams and collaborate on projects
- Passionate - have a passion for Wild’s mission and want to keep improving everything we do
What we offer
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days a week in our shiny new London office
- Mental wellbeing support through Spill
- A role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org