Influencer Marketing Executive (German Speaking)
📍 Vauxhall, London
🤑 23600 - 30000 gbp / year
💪 Full time
Wild is high growth, venture backed, direct to consumer business looking to eliminate single use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond.
Our mission is to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. Through our wildly sustainable products, we hope to redefine the future of personal care.
We recently launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com (UK) and Wildrefill.com (EU/ROW) and are growing at over 200% month on month with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot and £2.5m in funding. We are now looking for a dynamic Influencer Marketing Associate to help us accelerate our growth.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment.
About the Role
We are looking for a results-driven and creatively minded Influencer Marketing Executive. Your primary task will be to drive our influencer marketing strategy forward by sourcing and executing influencer campaigns on a paid and gifting basis. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility and push your own initiatives in a high-growth environment. We are looking for a self-starter who can juggle tasks and drive results to ensure Wild is generating strong influencer ROI and is always top of mind across social.
- Help to drive influencer marketing strategy and execution across social channels in Germany
- Build a pipeline of micro and macro influencers for UK, Europe and ROW to ensure Wild is constantly reaching new audiences and customers on social media
- Be responsible for influencer outreach, campaign planning and ensuring quality content is always delivered from our talent partners
- Keep track of progress and results. Use data to understand how we can optimise our influencer marketing content and offering
- Help establish new marketing channels to drive online sales and diversify current marketing mix
- Support on other growth initiatives when necessary
Who We’re Looking For:
- Fluent in German & English
- This is primarily a sales role so you must be resilient, results focused and data-driven
- Able to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment and are open to getting involved with a variety of different tasks
- Have a keen interest in social media, influencer marketing and the digital landscape in Germany
- Not afraid of expressing your opinions.
- Ambitious and customer focused and able to use your own initiative
- You have an interest in E-Commerce, online marketing and sustainability
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment you enter
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com