Influencer Marketing Executive (Dutch speaking)
📍 Vauxhall, London
🤑 £24k - £29k / year + bonus scheme 💪 Full time
Wild is a high growth, venture backed, direct to consumer business looking to eliminate single use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond. Our mission is to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. Through our wildly sustainable products, we hope to redefine the future of personal care.
We launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com (UK) and Wildrefill.com (EU/ROW) in April 2020 and are growing rapidly with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot and over £7.5m in funding. We are now looking for a sales-driven, Influencer Marketing Executive to help us accelerate our growth in the Netherlands.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment.
About the Role
We are looking for a results-driven and business development focused Influencer Marketing Executive (Performance). This role is at the intersection of sales and influencer marketing where your primary task will be to drive business growth by sourcing and delivering campaigns with creators across different platforms and markets. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility and push your own initiatives in a high-growth environment. We are looking for a self-starter who can juggle tasks and drive results to ensure Wild is generating strong social awareness and ROI.
- Help to drive our creator marketing strategy and execution across various social channels
- Be responsible for building a pipeline of influencers in the Netherlands to ensure Wild is constantly reaching new audiences and customers on social media
- Have ownership over budgets, creator relationships and performance, working towards ambitious revenue targets
- Be responsible for outreach, campaign planning and ensuring that quality content is always delivered from our talent partners
- Keep track of progress and results. Use data to understand how we can optimise our strategy
- Help establish new marketing channels to drive online sales and diversify current marketing mix
- Support on other growth initiatives when necessary
Who we're looking for
- This is primarily a sales role so you must be resilient, results focused and data-driven
- Able to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment and are open to getting involved with a variety of different tasks
- Have a good understanding of social media, influencer marketing and the digital landscape
- Not afraid of expressing your opinions
- A self-starter who is ambitious, customer focused and able to use your own initiative
- You have an interest in sales, E-Commerce, online marketing and sustainability
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment you enter
- Someone who is highly motivated to over exceed sales targets and work independently
- Bilingual Dutch/English speaker
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com