📍 Kennington, London
💪 Full time
Hey there, we’re Wild. We’re on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up, launching our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in 2020 - we’re also one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. Sounds fun, right?
About the Role
We’re now looking for a superbly Wild graphic designer to join our in house creative team. Our brand is bold, bright and naturally Wild, so be prepared for a limitless amount of creative possibilities. You’ll be confident in solving a problem with strong typography and image hierarchy skills. You’ll understand how to communicate using our bold colour palette, keeping things legible, whilst effectively and creatively communicating our message, understanding the nuance of both our core, and platform demographics. A can-do attitude is fundamental to Wild as you’ll be wearing many hats, therefore you’ll be bursting with positivity to push our creativity further on each project you’re given. You’ll have an acute attention to detail, whilst brimming with creative ideas.
This is a stupendously rare opportunity to join our brand at the early stages of its journey. You’ll have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment. It’s a win-win.
Ready to become a Wild thing? Read a little more about the position below and hit apply or email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org - we can’t wait to speak to you.
It’s super important we receive a portfolio with your application, applications without an attached portfolio may not be considered.
- Creation of graphic design elements across the business; social organic and paid, CRM, brand, direct mail
- Working with the Creative and Brand team on concepts for upcoming photoshoots.
- Bold, yet informative packaging artwork
- Offline media creation - from magazine ads to billboards, and everything in between
- Curation of paid social assets, both static and video, ensuring they’re engaging and thumb-stoppingly on brand
- Retouching our wonderfully bright imagery
- A minimum of 3+ years in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Figma
- Thorough experience in email design and flows
- Strong hierarchy skills within typography and imagery
- Understanding of bold colour palettes
- Experience in social and email design
- Experience in packaging design and offline media
- Strong idea generation skills
- The ability to confidently communicate your ideas both verbally and visually
- Deliver to often tight, reactive briefs and deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently, simultaneously
- A guardian of the tiniest of details, with a self proclaimed obsession for typography
- A passion for our mission, with a constant drive to improve everything we do
What we offer
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days a week in our shiny new London office
- Weekly early finishes and social events
- Mental wellbeing support through Spill
- A role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care
We have a really simple approach to DEI, and that is that we embrace and celebrate everyone. Our company culture is all about bringing your most authentic self to work - I mean, how else could we drive innovation? Each and every single one of our employees have have huge input into who Wild is, and where we’re going to go in the future, and we literally couldn’t do this without having a team of individuals from all areas of the world, ethnicities, genders, beliefs, socioeconomic backgrounds and more. We’re always looking to grow our team by hiring people with fresh perspectives and ideas!
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com