📍 Kennington, London
💪 Full time
Hey there, we’re Wild. We’re on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up, launching our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in 2020 - we’re also one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. Sounds fun, right?
About the Role
We’re now looking for a superbly Wild graphic designer to join our in house creative team. Our brand is bold, bright and naturally Wild, so be prepared for a limitless amount of creative possibilities. Your superstar designer experience will include email, paid social, packaging, offline media and photoshoot ideation. You’ll have an acute attention to detail, whilst bursting with creative ideas.
This is a stupendously rare opportunity to join our brand at the early stages of its journey. You’ll have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment. It’s a win-win.
Ready to become a Wild thing? Read a little more about the position below and hit apply or email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com - we can’t wait to speak to you.
It’s super important we receive a portfolio with your application, applications without an attached portfolio may not be considered.
- You’ll look after our email design, output and translation, creating templates for our multiple cohorts and campaigns
- Bold, yet informative packaging artwork
- Offline media creation - from magazine ads to billboards, and everything in between
- Curation of paid social assets, both static and video, ensuring they’re engaging and thumb-stoppingly on brand
- Working with the Creative and Brand team on concepts for upcoming photoshoots.
- Retouching our wonderfully bright imagery
- A minimum of 4+ years in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Figma
- Thorough experience in email design and flows
- Experience in packaging design and offline media
- Strong idea generation skills
- The ability to confidently communicate your ideas both verbally and visually
- Deliver to often tight, reactive briefs and deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently, simultaneously
- A guardian of the tiniest of details, with a self proclaimed obsession for typography
- A passion for our mission, with a constant drive to improve everything we do
What we offer
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days a week in our shiny new London office
- Mental wellbeing support through Spill
- A role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org