German Customer Service Executive
📍 Kennington, London
💖 In-House CS team
💪 Full time
Hey there, we’re Wild. We’re on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up, launching our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in 2020 - we’re also one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. Sounds fun, right?
We’re now looking for a superbly Wild Customer Service Executive to join our in house CS Team. We need a self starter who wants to embrace the fast pace and dynamic start-up environment and who has a passion for our customers, loves solving problems and is incredibly efficient at getting things done.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer facing roles, show an ability to work well under pressure and have a can do attitude helping Wild deliver best in class customer service to our wonderful followers. Customer service never sleeps, 24/7, 365 days a year so an ability to be flexible on work times is a must.
We’re looking for candidates who can speak German. Any additional language knowledge, particularly Dutch, Spanish or French are an added bonus!
Ready to become a Wild thing? Read a little more about the position below and hit apply or email your CV to email@example.com - we can’t wait to speak to you.
- Managing the Wild email address - responding to queries, updating customer accounts and ensuring any customer issues are resolved effectively.
- Managing any customer queries through our social media platforms ensuring we are clear and help any prospective or current customers with any questions they have.
- Building basic reporting to help track, manage and improve our efficiency and effectiveness across our communications.
- Helping with general administrative tasks across the team to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Improving our FAQs and basic answers so we reduce overall customer care contacts and ensure our customers are 100% clear on how everything works.
- Report any feedback to the team on any ongoing issues or areas we can make Wild even better for our customers.
What we need from you
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly yet professional writing manner
- Confidence building rapport with a customer over the phone
What you'll get from us
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days a week in our shiny new London office
- Weekly early finishes, social events, and sports teams
- Mental wellbeing support through Spill
- A role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org