Brand, Social Media & Comms Executive (German speaking)
📍 Vauxhall, London
🤑 £25k - £30k / year
💪 Full time
Wild is on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up and launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in April 2020 and are one of Europe’s quickest growing start-ups.
We are now looking for a German-speaking Brand, Social Media and Comms Executive to help us accelerate our growth in the German market through our social channels, email marketing, referral and more. This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment.
About the Role
We’re looking for a fluent German-speaking Brand, Social Media and Comms Executive. Your primary responsibility will be to drive the growth of our German market through our organic social channels and CRM.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, able to think creatively and analytically, and can drive results to position us as a leading brand in the personal care category in German.
- Plan, implement, optimise, and manage organic content across all German social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other relevant platforms, adding value to our audience and driving channel growth.
- Bring an innovative approach to social media content creation and ensure regular communication with our audiences to build brand trust and loyalty.
- Develop and implement a clear strategy, tone of voice and persona for each social media channel
- Keep your finger on the pulse on the latest social media trends
- Work with the wider marketing and creative teams to create engaging content for our social media channels.
- Copywriting for organic content, ads, the website, packaging and more.
- Look for new ways to push the Wild brand such as through partnerships or viral marketing stunts.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of our German refer a friend programme and be a key contact for the external platform we use to manage this. Be involved in all areas of German CRM including the email marketing calendar, email campaigns, and analysing of customer data.
- Work alongside the wider marketing team to retain customers across the active customer base and work on acquiring new customers.
- Help with translation of blogs, website copy, ads copy and ensure that communication is right for our German customers.
Who we're looking for
- Fluent German speaker (and other language skills useful)
- A graduate or someone with 1-2 years of experience.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic.
- You’re ambitious and want to join a high-growth start-up.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable in highly ambiguous environments and able to independently take responsibility from day one.
- You’re creative and great at coming up with new ideas to engage and educate our customers.
- You’re able to carry your ideas through from start to finish.
- Willing to get stuck in and learn new skills quickly.
- Able to organise your own time and prioritise tasks
- Able to work quickly and on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Canva is useful but not required
- Experience with Klaviyo/Mailchimp or similar is useful but not required
- Experience with referral platforms like MentionMe is useful but not required
- Have a passion for Wild’s mission and want to keep improving everything we do.
What we can offer
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working (3 days per week or more in our office in Vauxhall, London)
- Ability to work 2 weeks remotely per year
- Weekly social events
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Early finish on a Friday
- Opportunity to progress your career quickly in one of Europe’s fastest growing startups.
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org