Affiliate & Partnerships Executive
📍 Vauxhall, London
🤑 £25k - £30k / year + bonus scheme 💪 Full time
Wild is a high growth, venture backed, direct to consumer business looking to eliminate single use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond. Our mission is to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. Through our wildly sustainable products, we hope to redefine the future of personal care.
We launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com (UK) and Wildrefill.com (EU/ROW) in April 2020 and are growing rapidly with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot and over £7.5m in funding. We are now looking for a sales-driven, Influencer Marketing Executive to help us accelerate our growth in the French market.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment.
About the Role
We are looking for a results-driven and business development focused Partnerships & Affiliate Marketing Executive. Your primary task will be to drive business growth through fostering brand partnerships, nurturing our affiliate network and delivering offline marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility and push your own initiatives in a high-growth environment. We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to get stuck into a fast-paced startup, can juggle tasks and drive results.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of our affiliate partnership network. This will include building strong relationships, onboarding new partners, analysis of key performance trends and optimisation of our existing partner mix
- Build a pipeline of brand partnerships and deliver performance-driven, offline partnerships with brands and third parties across a variety of different media including inserts, email, offline/print and other offline acquisition channels
- Own agency relationships and be responsible for acquisition/new customer growth targets and reporting into management
- Manage relationships and budgets with key contacts across our affiliate and partnerships network
- Contribute to the development of new creative assets, by writing briefs and analysing performance of existing creatives
- Support in the negotiation of commercials and exposure with key affiliates to maximise exposure and ROI within budget
- Help support across other DTC growth channels e.g. influencer, podcasts and marketplace (amazon) where necessary
Who we're looking for
- Have 1-2 years of experience in an ecommerce, DTC or other digital-first marketing role with some experience executing marketing partnerships with 3rd party partners.
- This is primarily a sales role so you must be resilient, results focused and data-driven
- Able to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment and are open to getting involved with a variety of different tasks
- Not afraid of expressing your opinions
- A self-starter who is ambitious, customer focused and able to use your own initiative
- You have an interest in sales, E-Commerce, online marketing and sustainability
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment you enter
- Someone who is highly motivated to over exceed sales targets and work independently
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com