Affiliate Marketing Executive
📍 Kennington, London
💖 Marketing team
💪 Full time
Hey there, we’re Wild. We’re on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up, launching our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in 2020 - we’re also one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. Sounds fun, right?
We’re now looking for a superbly Wild Affiliate Influencer Marketing Executive to join our Influencer Team.
This role is at the intersection of affiliate and influencer marketing where your primary task will be to drive business growth by sourcing and delivering campaigns with creators across our Affiliate platform. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility and push your own initiatives in a high-growth environment. We are looking for a self-starter who can juggle tasks and drive results to ensure Wild is generating strong social awareness and ROI.
Ready to become a Wild thing? Read a little more about the position below and hit apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - we can’t wait to speak to you.
- Proactively grow and manage the Wild Affiliate Influencer programme
- Shape strategies across all regional markets (UK, US, and EU), working to deliver customers growth in the market
- Have ownership over budgets, creator relationships and performance, working towards ambitious revenue targets
- Keep track of progress and results. Use data to understand how we can optimise our strategy
- Support on other growth initiatives when necessary
What we need from you
- This is primarily a sales role, so you must be resilient, results focused and data-driven
- Able to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment and are open to getting involved with a variety of different tasks
- Have a good understanding of social media, influencer marketing and the digital landscape
- Not afraid of expressing your opinions
- A self-starter who is ambitious, customer focused and able to use your own initiative
- Digital Native - You have an interest in E-Commerce, Influencer Marketing and sustainability
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment you enter
- Bonus: Existing experience with Affiliate networks (AWIN, rewardStyle LTK, Stylelink)
What you'll get from us
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days a week in our shiny new London office
- Weekly early finishes, social events, and sports teams
- Mental wellbeing support through Spill
- A role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Ready to Join the Wild Team?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com